Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images for NARAS
Bruno Mars made one couple’s big day especially memorable.
The Grammy winner was tapped for the lavish occasion last weekend that wed Troy Brown, the son of Motorola CEO Greg Brown, and Kristin Ryan in Cape Cod.
According to Page Six, the festivities took place at the luxury Chatham Bars Inn and was put together by A-list wedding planner Marcy Blum, whose clients have included Billy Joel and Katie Lee, LeBron and Savannah James, as well as members of the Rockefeller family.
Not only that, their dinner was reportedly catered by award-winning chef Mario Carbone, whose restaurant is a celebrity magnet.
After the newlywed couple danced, Mars took to the stage to perform for guests. According to luxury event planners Scarlet, it costs more than $3 million to book him for a wedding.
After guests danced along, they were able to dine from food carts from some of New York City’s most classic restaurants, including Roberta’s Pizza and Katz’s Deli.
- Princess Love Files For Divorce From Ray JThe star of "Love & Hip Hop Hollywood" broke the news on Instagram.02/26/2024
- 5 Things We Learned From the ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ DocuseriesThe two-part doc revealed much about the former TV show host's struggles with health, finances, and her bitter divorce.02/26/2024
- ‘Peetah’ Morgan Of Morgan Heritage Reggae Band Dies at 46No cause of death has been revealed.02/26/2024
- Ayo Edebiri And Da'Vine Joy Randolph Both Snag 2024 SAG AwardsLet’s show these sistas some love for their history-making achievements.02/26/2024
- Quavo Responds To Fan With Back Tattoo of Rapper's FaceThe loyal fan showed the Atlanta rapper his tribute to him in Milan, Italy.02/26/2024
- Jeffrey Wright Delivers Stirring Tribute To His Family At 2024 Spirit Awards“I am nowhere without you,” said the actor.02/26/2024