(Photos from left: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images, Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)
For years, it appeared as Kim Kardashian and Amber Rose were arch rivals as they both had one thing in common: Kanye West. However, it seems as their feud is water under the bridge as Amber is now revealing that they communicate with each other pretty frequently.
Speaking with Nightline, the model touched on Kim's latest controversial nude selfie which prompted tons of critical opinions, specifically about slut shaming. Shortly after the pic went viral, Rose came to Kim K's defense, and now, she's taking her admiration for the reality star a bit further.
"I thought she looked beautiful," she said. "I think she's a great mom and um, I'm gonna pick up for Kim. People think that me and Kim are arch enemies and we're not. We literally text each other all the time. We're very like positive towards each other. I'm a mom, I know how hard it is to like work out and try to get your body back, but at the same time embracing the fact that your body does change after you have a baby."
She even went on to defend Kim in reference to her come up as a sex tape star: "People feel like Kim is just famous beause she had a sex tape and I'm just a famous ex stripper," she said. "We're not able to be mothers and still be sexy because we were ex-sex workers."
Does this mean Kanye's ex-girlfriend and current wife are besties? Who knows?
Learn more about the ladies' budding friendship in the BET Breaks video, below:
BET.com is your No. 1 source for Black celebrity news, photos, exclusive videos and all the latest in the world of hip hop and R&B music.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024