(Photo: Francois G. Durand/WireImage)
Paris Jackson may reemerge from social distancing with a brand new career—or a new skill set to say the least.
While many Americans have set their minds on learning how to cook, sew, and TikTok dance during the coronavirus pandemic, the famous daughter of Michael Jackson had a completely different skill in mind: tattoo artistry!
Keep scrolling to watch the 22-year-old model and singer use a professional tattoo gun to tattoo an abstract design on her foot just above her pinky toe.
Great job, Paris!
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024