Kodak Black is helping a bunch of families in his native South Florida who are struggling to make ends meet.
Via his Instagram Story, the rapper noted that more than two dozen families will not have to worry about paying their rent for the rest of the year.
“28 families was bout to get evicted for being behind on their rent a few months,” he wrote. “I paid what they owed and also paid their rents for the next few months, so they good for the [remainder] of the year.”
The families receiving the much-needed financial assistance live at the Merry Place Housing Projects in West Palm Beach.
This isn’t the first time Kodak has offered a helping hand to those in need. In July 2021, he purchased $12,500 worth of air conditioners (100 units in all) and hand-delivered them to residents at the Golden Acres Projects in Pompano Beach.
In August, Black also donated $50,000 worth of water to victims of gang violence in Haiti.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024