(Photo by Dia Dipasupil/Getty Images)
Ice-T isn’t taking any online advice when it comes to parenting.
Appearing on The View on Thursday (Sept. 30), the rapper and actor's 5-year-old daughter Chanel was recently a topic of discussion. When asked by co-host Ana Navarro about what he thought of the online flak he and wife Coco Austin received for their decision to continue breastfeeding Chanel or allow her to have nail tips in a school photo, Ice-T said it doesn't bother him.
"Rule one on the Internet: Do not pay attention to anything anyone says on the Internet," Ice-T stated. "Worry about the people that walk up to you and say things in your real life. Those are the people you should be concerned with. The Internet is the world. It's the world talking, so I don't pay attention."
He added: "Everybody parents differently. Like I say, every house has its own constitution. We're doing OK, our baby's OK."
Whoopi Goldberg then added her own two cents: "Mind your business!"
Toward the end of their discussion, Ice-T said, "I always love when people say, 'They say...' Who's 'they'? The Internet? I don't pay attention to the Internet."
Watch the segment below.
- Former WWE Star Michael Jones, Known As 'Virgil,' Dies at 61He was best known for being the bodyguard for the “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase during his time in the WWF and WCW.02/28/2024
- Kanye West and Ty Dolla Sign Sued For 'Unauthorized Interpolation' By Donna Summer's EstateThe lawsuit claims that the two artists used Summers "I Feel Love" without permission on their track "Good (Don't Die)" from their album “Vultures 1.”02/28/2024
- BET Talks: Torrei Hart Says She Phoned Ex-Husband Kevin Hart ‘Out Of Respect’ When She Decided To Join Katt Williams On Tour“There are children involved. I’m not out here to be messy at all,” she told BET.02/28/2024
- Lynda Gravátt, Acclaimed Broadway and Television Actress, Dies at 76The award-winning actress appeared in several productions on stages in New York and played a pivotal role in the Washington D.C., theater community.02/28/2024
- Rihanna And A$AP Rocky Star In New Fenty Short FilmThis power couple is unstoppable!02/28/2024
- Chanel Iman and NFL Star Davon Godchaux Tie the Knot in Romantic Caribbean Yacht Wedding"Together we will continue to move mountains and love each other through thick and thin,” said the supermodel.02/28/2024