(Photo: John Heller/WireImage)
Tisha Campbell-Martin has made a major decision in her marriage, as People confirms that she has officially filed for divorce from her husband of more than two decades, Duane Martin.
The Martin star, 49, shared the news in a statement, revealing that after more than 20 years together, she has decided to end her marriage to Duane, 52.
"After 27 years of being together and two amazing children, it pains me to announce that I've filed for divorce," she said. "It's an emotional time and I graciously ask for privacy for me, our children and the rest of our family."
The longstanding couple, who tied the knot in 1996, share two sons, together: Ezekiel, 8; and Ken, 16.
No further details on their divorce have been divulged to the public, as of now.
- This Week In Good Black News: Rihanna, A$AP Rocky in Fenty Film; Beyoncé Tops Billboard 100 With "Texas Hold Em"; Russell Westbrook to Build Affordable Housing in LAPlus, the Philadelphia Orchestra renames its concert hall after legendary singer Marian Anderson.03/01/2024
- Aldis and Edwin Hodge on Breaking Down Doors for Black Voices in Sci-Fi with ParallelThe brothers spoke to BET about their new sci-film.03/01/2024
- Wendy Williams' Publicist Regrets Being In Lifetime DocumentaryShawn Zanotti said she would not have participated in the docuseries if she had been aware that it wasn't going to celebrate the former TV personality's career.02/29/2024
- Method Man’s Daughter Releases New MusicGoing by the rap moniker Chey, her latest song “Boujee & Ghetto" has almost 50,000 views in the first week of its release on YouTube.02/29/2024
- Kodak Black Delivers His Fourth Child HimselfThe Florida rapper welcomed the newborn on Feb.27.02/29/2024
- Five Facts About 'The Oval’s' Javon JohnsonThe actor is passionate about the craft of acting and mentoring aspiring minds.02/29/2024