Russell Westbrook is saluting year 35.
To celebrate his 35th birthday, the NBA star marked the occasion with a party attended by loved ones, including his main squeeze, wife Nina Westbrook. She shared moments from his party on social media.
"A time was had with a beautiful group of loved ones," Nina said in a post on Instagram.
As Nina noted, a time was definitely had!
Partygoers entered the venue dressed to the nines in earth tones and partied the night away with the guest of honor. Balloons of the same tone filled the ceiling in the night spot.
We all know Russell likes to stunt in the fashion department, and for his special day, he took everything up a notch. The birthday boy rocked a white two-piece set with floral details, while Nina rocked a tan off-the-shoulder dress.
In the post, the Clippers player and Nina are captured kissing in front of a wall outfitted with multiple portraits of the athlete. In another frame, they are seen getting down on the dance floor.
The power couple are parents to three kids: Noah, 5, and twin daughters Jordyn and Skye, 3.
Russell also made a post on the same platform to bring in his day. “3FIVE,” he wrote.
For his actual birthday on Nov. 12, Nina made a loving tribute to her hubby on Instagram.
"Happy Happy Birthday Suga! You’re so loved and appreciated! Never forget it! I love you! 😘," she wrote next to a photo of Russell sipping wine at an outdoor table. In that same post, Nina wraps her arms around her beau as he smiles brightly.
In August, the Westbrooks toasted to eight years of marriage.
- Wendy Williams' Publicist Regrets Being In Lifetime DocumentaryShawn Zanotti said she would not have participated in the docuseries if she had been aware that it wasn't going to celebrate the former TV personality's career.02/29/2024
- Method Man’s Daughter Releases New MusicGoing by the rap moniker Chey, her latest song “Boujee & Ghetto" has almost 50,000 views in the first week of its release on YouTube.02/29/2024
- Kodak Black Delivers His Fourth Child HimselfThe Florida rapper welcomed the newborn on Feb.27.02/29/2024
- Tory Lanez Files New Appeal Over Megan Thee Stallion VerdictThe Canadian rapper is currently serving a 10-year sentence at North Kern State Prison in California.02/29/2024
- Opinion: Lifetime's 'Where Is Wendy Williams?' Documentary Should Raise Concerns Over Ethics and AccountabilityThe producers displayed insensitivity and a lack of regard for Wendy's well-being, and people should be outraged by it.02/29/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 5 Instances Where Ari Lennox Redefined Modern R&BThe powerful vocalist has used her endearing music to usher in a new sound for modern R&B.02/29/2024