Halle Berry is in the midst of yet another rendezvous with her ex, Gabriel Aubry, in court, but this time it's not custody of their daughter, Nahla, that they're fighting about. The Oscar winner is asking a judge to reduce her child support payments to Aubry from $16,000 a month to $3,000.
According to TMZ, Berry is making it clear that she's more than willing to pay for Nahla's comfort when she's staying with her dad — Berry and Aubry have joint custody of the 7-year-old — but that she's done being Aubry's meal ticket. Berry claims that her ex has no motivation to find work now that he's collecting six figures a year from her. This is the second time in under one year that Berry has asked a judge to cut Aubry off.
Aubry, meanwhile, argues that the shiner her got from Berry's husband, Olivier Martinez, on Thanksgiving Day a couple of years ago effectively put an end to his modeling career.
Watch the Extant star talk to us about motherhood in our exclusive video, below:
(Photo: Richard Corkery/NY Daily News Archive via Getty Images)
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024