(Photos from left: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images, Donald Bowers/Getty Images for Cantor Fitzgerald)
Nick Cannon recently visited the Wendy Williams Show while on the promo trail for his new game show, talk show and other business ventures.
While there, as many guests of the morning program are aware of, hostess Wendy Williams hurled gossip-themed questions at him regarding his personal life. However, one proved to strike a nerve with the famed entrepreneur as she dubbed his third child an "oops baby" during their interview.
During the exchange, the awkward moment arose when Cannon's child with his former girlfriend, 2010 Miss Universe Guam Brittany Bell, came into question.
"Now, you're spending your holidays sleigh-riding from one house to the next?" Williams asked, to which the Wild N' Out host responded, "I'm all over! I'm St. Nick, for real! Obviously, I have an extended family, and I'll be visiting many houses over the holidays..."
Williams then randomly interjected, "...and then the 'oops baby?'" insinuating that the child's conception was accidental and unintentional.
Visibly taken aback by her words, Cannon responded, "The disrespect! The 'oops baby?'... I love you!"
Continuing to expound on her heinous comment, Williams added, "No. Well, we've talked about this before, and you were only with the girl, then she was pregnant, and it just happened."
Take a look at the cinge-worthy interview, below:
Though the rest of the interview continued well, her sly remark seemed to bother Cannon as he took to social media later that day to acknowledge that his son was not an accident. In the caption for the post, he also checked Williams on her shady approach.
Take a look, below:
- Sydney McLaughlin-Levrone Talks Her New Book ‘Far Beyond Gold Running From Fear To FaithIn her memoir, the Olympic gold medalist explores her journey and all the obstacles she had to overcome to become one of the greatest track and field athletes ever.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Key Roles that Define Michael B. Jordan's CareerDive into all of the career-defining TV and movie roles that skyrocketed Jordan to superstardom, from HBO’s “The Wire” to the blockbuster “Creed” franchise.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Queen of Documentaries: 5 Powerful Non-Fiction Films Directed by Ava DuVernayThe award-winning director has a knack for using her powerful lens to depict groundbreaking stories that tackle music, race, culture, and corrupt systems.02/23/2024
- Demi Singleton Says Her 'Bass Reeves' Character Changed How She Saw Her LifeSingleton shares her journey, challenges, and the empowering impact of bringing to light the untold stories of Black heroes in American history.02/23/2024
- 'Tyler Perry’s Sistas': Five Plot Twists That Could Happen With Karen’s BabySistas has so many twists and turns that it’s hard not to imagine the other crazy things that could pop up about Karen’s baby.02/22/2024
- DC Young Fly Pleads For The Return Of His Bag That Contained Jack Oh's Death CertificateThe comedian’s bag was allegedly stolen in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.02/22/2024