(Photo: Erika Goldring/WireImage)
Atlanta rap star Rich Homie Quan’s recently emerging legal struggles aren’t panning out too well after his Saturday (May 29) arrest in Georgia, which have now materialized into a felony drug possession charge for marijuana.
Now that Power 106’s The Cruz Show’s latest interview with him has become available, however, it probably wasn’t the best idea to spill the personal contents of his travel bag while such touchy legal proceedings are underway.
In the filmed morning radio segment, J Cruz candidly asks the “Flex” rapper about what he’s carrying in his Louis Vuitton messenger bag after explaining that he travels lightly on his radio interview days. Quan opens and sifts through the bag, pulling out a Du-Rag, a pair of black headphones and a travel kit. When Cruz probes further about what’s in the kit, Quan unzips its contents to reveal toothbrushes and percocets organized in a small, plastic baggie.
As the hosts chide in on the surprising discovery, he passes the pills over to Cruz and they joke about its street value, which Quan confirms is about $8 dollars a pill.
“I basically use them on the plane, so I make sure I eat good,” he explains regarding his usage of the pain-reliever pills. “You can’t take one on an empty stomach — you’ll be throwing up.”
He further explains that after about three meals, he pops one and gets in a good sleep to wake up “feeling like a new man.” Oh, and allow him to add that they’re great for bedroom stimulation as well. While there’s no harm done to his case and no charges related to Percocet usage, such a reveal wouldn’t be the safest amid Quan’s current federal drug charge that poses a potential threat of 30 years.
Check out what he carried in his daily travel supply in the video below.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024