(Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage)
Where has all the time gone? That is the question that has riddled our minds since these photos of Julez Smith made its way on the internet.
In the photos, Solange Knowles and Daniel Julez J. Smith's 15-year-old son has not only gotten noticeably gotten taller, but his manly features are making a stronger appearance. Just look at that jawline!
ICYMI: The images of the teenager began to go viral when Hollywood Unlocked posted this screenshot of Julez professing his love for Jodie Woods (the younger sister of Jordyn Woods).
“U already know wassup witchu 7,” he wrote on his Instagram Stories. “I love you forever. F*ck everybody else.”
Okay, Julez. We see you!
- Fireboy DML Is Ready To Drop Gems From His Year of GrowthThe Nigerian pop superstar retraces his musical journey with BET as he discusses his next studio album and his hopes for the future of African music.02/26/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Duet Partners and Featured Artists that Elevated H.E.R.'s TracksHer epic collaborations are among the best parts of the R&B singer’s award-winning catalog.02/26/2024
- Judge Rules That Texas School District's Suspension of Darryl George Over Length of His Locs Did Not Violate CROWN ACTDarryl George, an 18-year-old student at Barbers Hill High School was first suspended from regular classes on Aug. 31, because he did not comply with the dress code.02/23/2024
- DDG Gets Candid On How He And Halle Bailey Got Pregnant After Nearly Two Years Of Dating“We weren’t aiming for a baby, but it just kinda happened,” said the rapper.02/23/2024
- Howard University To Debut First HBCU Ice Skating TeamThe intercollegiate skating team will face the University of Delaware in its first competition.02/23/2024
- Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of MarriageAccording to a source, their split is "unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past," but rather, an "ongoing matter."02/23/2024