Robin Roberts is reveling in the glow of being a newlywed.
If you've missed seeing the "Good Morning America" co-host on morning television, it's because she’s been on her second honeymoon! Although she did not reveal the exact whereabouts of her romantic getaway, Roberts was thrilled that she and wife Amber Laign got the opportunity to experience it, as reported by PEOPLE.
The photo captures the couple lounging in a pool while facing away from the camera with plant life surrounding them. The news journalist also shared a fun memory from their vacation of two beverages on the beach.
"Sooooo, who do you think ordered the Aperol Spritz and who opted for the Spicy Margarita?"
Roberts didn't leave fans hanging too long though: she noted her drink of choice is a spicy margarita, while Laign opts for Aperol Spritz.
During their adventure, Roberts was in the thick of rainforest life. Last week, she added another post that showed a monkey hopping through trees. "It’s a jungle out there! The adventure continues with honeymoon #2," she wrote.
In September, the longtime couple exchanged vows in front of their loved ones, as reported by GMA. The ceremony was held in the backyard of their home and officiated by Robert’s childhood pastor. Her “Good Morning America” family attended the ceremony, including producers and co-hosts Michael Strahan and DeMarco Morgan.
In perfect harmony, Roberts and Laign each wore tailor-made white wedding dresses designed by Mark Badgley and James Mischka. Roberts rocked a floor-length halter-neck gown while her wife donned a cowl neck gown and a tulle train.
Roberts’ brother – Lawrence Roberts Jr. – walked her down the aisle as she carried a blush pink bouquet.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024