Photo: Cassy Athena/Getty Images
Basketball Wives executive producer Shaunie O’Neal is introducing her new boyfriend to the world.
On Tuesday (July 6), she took to her Instagram to honor Pastor Keion Henderson in a big way for his 40th birthday. The post features photos and videos of their time together, alongside a lengthy caption.
O’Neal claims Henderson, a pastor with the Lighthouse Church in Houston, has become her “safe place.” She writes, “Happy Birthday to my best friend and partner in life, Keion. Today many will celebrate you for the impact that you have made in their lives, the love you’ve shown to perfect strangers, and the comfort you’ve provided sharing the word of God. Today I celebrate you because as our friendship has blossomed, you’ve become my safe place where I can authentically grow without judgement.”
She added: “You are my soundboard, you’ve taught me so much thus far, and you love me and my children unconditionally. During a time where I had given up on finding a soulmate, God sent you. Thank you for being my friend first, yet being intentional with my time and heart. Happiest Birthday to the man that has made me The Happiest Girl In The World! 🙌🏽❤️.”
In O’Neal’s comments, Henderson wrote that he will “cherish” O’Neal’s birthday wish. “The honor is mines. I will accept the many congratulatory messages. But yours I will cherish.”
It isn’t clear how long the couple have been together. According to Atlanta Black Star, O’Neal and Henderson have known each other stemming from the BBW alum attending his church since 2019.
Henderson was previously married to Felecia Henderson and has been a part of the ministry for over 25 years and founded Lighthouse Church and Ministries in 2009.
O’Neal was previously married to NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal from 2002 to 2009 and shares and co-parents five children: Myles O’Neal, 24, Shareef O’Neal, 21, Amirah O’Neal, 19, Shaqir O'Neal, 18 and 16-year-old Me’arah O’Neal.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024