Basketball legend Shaquille O’Neal teamed up with Georgia law enforcement agencies to offer a $30,000 reward to find a suspect accused of shooting and wounding an officer on Thursday (Nov. 4), ABC News reports.
The Henry County Police Department identified the suspect as 22-year-old Jordan Jackson whom they consider armed and dangerous. He’s wanted on aggravated assault charges.
According to the police, Officer Paramhans Desai, 38, was responding to a domestic dispute in McDonough and was arresting Jackson when he allegedly shot Desai and fled the scene in a white 2016 Honda Civic.
Desai, who is married and has two children, was hospitalized in critical but stable condition.
O'Neal, a Henry County resident, was hired this year as director of community relations for the Henry County Sheriff’s Office.
He contributed $5,000 toward the reward. The other contributors included the Harris County Sheriff's office and the U.S. Marshals Office each offered $10,000, and Crime Stoppers Atlanta offered $5,000.
- Princess Love Files For Divorce From Ray JThe star of "Love & Hip Hop Hollywood" broke the news on Instagram.02/26/2024
- 5 Things We Learned From the ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ DocuseriesThe two-part doc revealed much about the former TV show host's struggles with health, finances, and her bitter divorce.02/26/2024
- ‘Peetah’ Morgan Of Morgan Heritage Reggae Band Dies at 46No cause of death has been revealed.02/26/2024
- Ayo Edebiri And Da'Vine Joy Randolph Both Snag 2024 SAG AwardsLet’s show these sistas some love for their history-making achievements.02/26/2024
- Quavo Responds To Fan With Back Tattoo of Rapper's FaceThe loyal fan showed the Atlanta rapper his tribute to him in Milan, Italy.02/26/2024
- Jeffrey Wright Delivers Stirring Tribute To His Family At 2024 Spirit Awards“I am nowhere without you,” said the actor.02/26/2024