(Photo by Paras Griffin/Getty Images)
Reginae Carter is currently going through something, but she's remaining mum on the specifics, for the moment.
The young scion recently took to social media where she expressed a random realization that has many under the impression that there may be trouble in paradise in her relationship with boyfriend YFN Lucci.
Carter recently took to her Instagram Story where she explained that she realized she's been wasting her time on something before going on to ask that God intervenes.
"At 5 am on Dec 5, I'm just now realizing... I've been wasting my mf time," she wrote. "Lord please never let me settle with anything. My goals, my dreams, my spouse, my life in general. Push me to my full potential please."
Take a look at the elusive post, below:
As Hot New Hip Hop outlined, while Lil' Wayne and Toya Wright's daughter seemed to be in good spirits while celebrating her 20th birthday, she hasn't posted any of her usually constant PDA-charged photos with Lucci for some time.
Is the young couple's relationship on the rocks, or is she highlighting another life concern in her cryptic post?
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024