Lamar Odom is currently unconscious at a Nevada hospital and TMZ's sources claim, "It's not good."
According to TMZ, Odom was found unconscious at the Love Ranch South, which is a famous brothel, in Pahrump, Nevada. Allegedly, he was partying with girls for several days and taking an herbal form of Viagra. Today, things took a turn for the worse.
Dennis Hof, the owner of the ranch, told TMZ a woman found him unconscious in his room, a manager quickly called 911. There was reportedly, “mucus-type liquid coming out of his nose and mouth." TMZ claims Lamar was taken to Pahrump hospital and could not breathe on his own, he is supposedly being airlifted to a Las Vegas for additional treatment.
Lamar is 35 years old and outside of his NBA career, most known for being the husband of Khloe Kardashian. They officially divorced in July, but TMZ reports Khloe and Kris Jenner are flying to Las Vegas immediately.
Our thoughts go out to Lamar Odom's friends and family.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024