Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Diana Jenkins filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles with the hopes to expose the reckless bots who cyberbullied co-star Garcelle Beauvais’ 14-year-old son Jax.
According to Page Six, Jenkins, who is being accused of being behind the cyber attacks, filed the suit on Thursday (Sept. 8).
“Dozens, if not hundreds, of people have posted messages attacking Ms. Jenkins for an act that she never took,” Jenkins’ lawyers said in an official lawsuit. “This action is the only way Ms. Jenkins has to fight back against the anonymous coward who decided to put her reputation, livelihood and life in jeopardy.”
BET.com previously reported Beauvais shared a message from one of her twin sons after he received several racist comments from RHOBH viewers online.
On Wednesday (Aug. 24), Beauvais posted a note from one of her 14-year-old twins who responded to the harsh comments he has been receiving since the airing of the 12th season of the reality tv show franchise.
“Well I'd like to start off by saying I am still a kid and wish to not be viewed as a fully matured adult, because I am not one. It is currently my first week of high school and, instead of enjoying it like most kids at my school, I have to deal with being attacked on social media,” he wrote.
“I just want to be a normal kid,” he added, “not for publicity nor the public's gaze.”
Bravo also issued a statement amid the controversy.
“We are shocked and appalled at the social comments directed at Garcelle’s son,” the network wrote. “We urge our viewers and social followers alike to refrain from targeting our cast and their families with harmful rhetoric.”
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024