Photos from left: John Shearer/Getty Images, Rodin Eckenroth/WireImage
In video footage from Yung Miami's IG Stories it appears to show her sitting on Diddy s lap.
The since-deleted clip shows her sipping on DeLeón tequila, which The Guardian reports the Bad Boy mogul bought a percentage of in 2014.
"Hell Ya Bae Bring Dat Check Back Home," Florida rapper Kodak Black Tweeted.
But this is not the first time the two were seen linked together. They were reportedly seen holding hands back in June at a birthday party for Control Music CEO Pierre "Pee" Thomas.
Born Caresha Brownlee, the City Girls member, has dated Kodak in the past and has a baby by producer, Southside. The "Twerkulator" rapper also has a child by Jai Wiggins, who was shot and killed last year while defending his sister.
In the September issue of Vanity Fair, Diddy speaks about his past loves, including Jennifer Lopez and the late Kim Porter, sharing she would have been the one to settle him down. "And so, you know, I had to start to deal with it when I lost Kim. 'Cause I was like, man, you had it. I'm not saying I would do any of it differently. God willing — I would have had more time. I look at my life as I got a second chance. I'm on my second mountain."
- Drink Recipes Inspired by 'All the Queen's Men' CharactersTake a sip of these delicious concoctions inspired by the series!03/04/2024
- Celebrating Timeless Love: Five Unforgettable Black TV Couples Who Defined Relationship GoalsFrom the comedic highs of Martin and Gina to the journey of Rainbow and Dre, these iconic Black TV couples continue to inspire and reflect the complexities of love.03/04/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Kyla Pratt's Enduring Charm: 7 Memorable Roles from Child Star to Adult ActressThe NAACP Image Award nominee has been active in the entertainment biz since the ‘90s.03/04/2024
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024