Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for Gabrielle's Angel Foundation
The second annual iHeartRadio Music Awards will be hosted by Jamie Foxx, airing from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles March 29. The award show celebrates the biggest names entertainment, showcasing the year’s most popular tracks.
This year's performers include Rihanna, Iggy Azalea, Madonna, Sam Smith, Snoop Dogg, Jennifer Hudson, Jason Alden, Foxx and others. Viewers can also look forward to “unexepected” collaborations during the show.
“This is the night we celebrate the biggest songs and artists we played for fans on our iHeartRadio stations across America and on the iHeartRadio app over the past year, along with a look at what's coming in 2015,” John Sykes, president of Entertainment Enterprises for iHeartMedia, Inc., said in a press release. “And who better to host than both a Grammy-winning musician and Oscar-winning performer Jamie Foxx? This is going to be an amazing star packed Sunday night of music.”
Smith and Azalea lead the list of nominees at five nods apiece. The Aussie rapper and British crooner are up for big honors like Best New Album and Best New Artist. Fans are able to vote for artists up for Best Lyrics, Best Fan Army, and Renegade categories through March 20.
iHeartMeida Inc., formally Clear Channel, has 245 monthly listeners in the U.S. servicing over 150 markets throughout more than 850 radio stations across the AM and FM dial, HD digital radio, satellite radio, and online via iHeartRadio.com.
The 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards airs at 8 p.m. EST.
Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
(Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for Gabrielle's Angel Foundation)
- Young Thug Identified As the Alleged Gunman On 911 Call During YSL RICO TrialThe Atlanta rapper was ID'd by an unidentified woman in the 2013 incident.02/21/2024
- 'Who TF Did I Marry?’ 50-Part Confession Series Takes Over TikTokReesa Teesa took to the app to reveal how her journey in love took her down a rabbit hole filled with lies and deception.02/21/2024
- Beyoncé Makes History As the First Black Woman To Reach No. 1 On the Country ChartSince Feb 15, "Texas Hold Em" has accumulated more than 19.2 million official streams.02/21/2024
- Hydeia Broadbent, Prominent AIDS Activist and Motivational Speaker, Dies at 39She famously appeared on “A Conversation with Magic Johnson” at six years old where she discussed HIV awareness.02/21/2024
- Keke Palmer Sings ‘Inseparable’ In Honor Of Her Parents And Son Leo“I guess that’s what real love makes you feel,” said the Emmy winner.02/21/2024
- Paula Patton Gushes Over New Boyfriend“You are one of my greatest blessings!” said the actor.02/21/2024