Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Erica Mena shared the heartbreaking story of her miscarriage on Instagram this week, and based on the way her fiancé Shad Moss reacted to it, you might be wondering if they're even still together.
The Love & Hip Hop star revealed to her fans that she and Moss were pregnant earlier this year, but tragically lost the child. “I’m open about it. I’m not the only one,” she posted, along with a poem she penned about the loss. “Speaking my mind has always helped me deal & heal. So I’m NEVER ashamed. Can you say the same?”
Well, her baby father and soon-to-be husband (we hope) Shad isn't down with his woman being in her feelings on social media. Rather than ask her to take down the post in private, he blasted her for it on the 'Gram, for the whole world to see.
"First and foremost, I feel like telling your personal business on social media, I feel like that’s one of the lamest things you possibly can do,” he said. “I feel like it’s attention seeking, especially when it’s news that happened five months ago. It’s not recent, it’s five months ago. You know me. I'm always keeping it 100."
His mini-series of posts, which were shot from a dashcam angle in his car, earned him all kinds of side-eye. He's since deleted them, and instead, blessed us with some songs.
See a couple of the IG posts below.
BET.com is your No. 1 source for Black celebrity news, photos, exclusive videos and all the latest in the world of hip hop and R&B music.
Watch: 106 & Rewind! Shad Moss Confirms Engagement with Erica Mena in the video below.
(Photo: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)
- Sydney McLaughlin-Levrone Talks Her New Book ‘Far Beyond Gold Running From Fear To FaithIn her memoir, the Olympic gold medalist explores her journey and all the obstacles she had to overcome to become one of the greatest track and field athletes ever.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Key Roles that Define Michael B. Jordan's CareerDive into all of the career-defining TV and movie roles that skyrocketed Jordan to superstardom, from HBO’s “The Wire” to the blockbuster “Creed” franchise.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Queen of Documentaries: 5 Powerful Non-Fiction Films Directed by Ava DuVernayThe award-winning director has a knack for using her powerful lens to depict groundbreaking stories that tackle music, race, culture, and corrupt systems.02/23/2024
- Demi Singleton Says Her 'Bass Reeves' Character Changed How She Saw Her LifeSingleton shares her journey, challenges, and the empowering impact of bringing to light the untold stories of Black heroes in American history.02/23/2024
- 'Tyler Perry’s Sistas': Five Plot Twists That Could Happen With Karen’s BabySistas has so many twists and turns that it’s hard not to imagine the other crazy things that could pop up about Karen’s baby.02/22/2024
- DC Young Fly Pleads For The Return Of His Bag That Contained Jack Oh's Death CertificateThe comedian’s bag was allegedly stolen in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.02/22/2024