Cory Hardrict denies rumors of cheating on his wife, Tia Mowry. This comes after their recent divorce announcement.
On Tuesday (Oct. 4), Mowry publicly revealed that the duo is divorcing after being married to Hardrict for 14 years. That's when speculation about why their marriage was on the rocks started to ramp up.
One commenter on Instagram responded to a promotional post the All American: Homecoming star made on Instagram, writing, "Cory nooooo. Don't fumble Tia!"
Hardrict responded, "Lies!"
His rep declined to comment on a request made by PEOPLE.
Mowry and Hardrict married in 2008 and share a son Cree, 11, and daughter Cairo, 4. Upon announcing the pair's separation via Instagram, Mowry said it wasn't an "easy" decision for the pair.
It has also been reported that she cited “irreconcilable differences,” as the reason for the split in court documents according to Page Six.
- Young Thug Identified As the Alleged Gunman On 911 Call During YSL RICO TrialThe Atlanta rapper was ID'd by an unidentified woman in the 2013 incident.02/21/2024
- 'Who TF Did I Marry?’ 50-Part Confession Series Takes Over TikTokReesa Teesa took to the app to reveal how her journey in love took her down a rabbit hole filled with lies and deception.02/21/2024
- Beyoncé Makes History As the First Black Woman To Reach No. 1 On the Country ChartSince Feb 15, "Texas Hold Em" has accumulated more than 19.2 million official streams.02/21/2024
- Hydeia Broadbent, Prominent AIDS Activist and Motivational Speaker, Dies at 39She famously appeared on “A Conversation with Magic Johnson” at six years old where she discussed HIV awareness.02/21/2024
- Keke Palmer Sings ‘Inseparable’ In Honor Of Her Parents And Son Leo“I guess that’s what real love makes you feel,” said the Emmy winner.02/21/2024
- Paula Patton Gushes Over New Boyfriend“You are one of my greatest blessings!” said the actor.02/21/2024