Photo: Ethan Miller/Getty Images
Bill Cosby's story just keeps getting worse. RadarOnline.com is reporting the fallen icon was accused by his own daughter of making an aggressive sexual pass at their nanny in 1997. According to the website, Cosby’s daughter, Ensa Cosby, confided to a friend in rehab while they were both seeking treatment for substance abuse.
“Ensa said it was an unwanted sexual advance, and [the nanny] was hysterical,” said the source. “It upset the whole family. Ensa described how they all really loved her, and when she found out why the woman had left, she was very upset at her father because she’d never known the real reason.”
Ensa, 42, allegedly told the source that her mother, Camille Cosby, had to “compensate” the nanny with hush money but the incident forced her to come clean about her father's dirty deeds. “As Ensa became older, her mother actually sat her down and told her about the affairs her father had,” the insider adds. “Ensa came to the realization her father was not the wonderful family man he was portraying in public — and that her whole upbringing had been a lie.”
While the reports of this unnamed source have not been corroborated, unfortunately the story is all-too-believable considering Cosby's alleged history with women. The sitcom icon reportedly drugged, and in many cases, raped over forty women in the past four decades. Cosby will have to testify to the allegations under oath in a series of depositions in the coming weeks.
Watch a recap of The Cosby Show star's incredible downfall on Wendy Williams below:
BET.com is your No. 1 source for Black celebrity news, photos, exclusive videos and all the latest in the world of hip hop and R&B music.
(Photo: Ethan Miller/Getty Images)
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024