Sistas has been a lot this season thus far. Now that we’re on a mid-season break, it’s a good time to revisit all that has been happening. Karen has lost her mind, Sabrina might go to jail, Zac and Fatima don’t trust each other, Andi and Gary have moved into another phase of toxicity, and Dani seems like she might start treating Preston like she likes him.
Here are six critical moments on Sistas season 6 ahead of its return in a few weeks.
Karen Almost Died
One of the first significant shockers was when Karen’s salon burned down and she ran into it without thinking. For a hot second, everyone thought she had perished in the fire. Thankfully, she didn’t. But instead of being thankful for life and support from friends who want to help her move forward, she started harping on the past by trying to rekindle something with Zac that no longer exists. She also threatened to shoot Fatima, which we will discuss in a minute.
Appealing to Q’s Humanity
Maurice somehow thought threatening to kill Q would scare him into confessing to the bank robbery. That didn’t work. Then, Sabrina thought trying to tap into Q’s empathy would work but womp womp to that too. It was especially brutal when Q told Sabrina he had no heart. Yikes.
Unsurprisingly, Maurice confessed to keep Sabrina from going to jail, but it’s wild. We can only hope that the police and DA see through him and find some camera footage to verify their innocence.
Dani Might Give Preston a Chance
Preston left his fiancee and went running back to Dani. Dani might be ready to give him a real chance. We’ll see how this goes. But she probably also has to worry about that man who tried to kill her. Likely, he’s still lurking and plotting revenge.
Zatima and Karen
Zac, Fatima and Karen have been going through it because the latter refuses to be civil. It doesn’t help that Karen claims that Zac is the father but how that situation went down is still shady. Think about it, initially, she said she only had Aaron’s DNA. So…how, Sway?
Anyway, it didn’t stop Karen from trying to cause chaos.
Karen Shoots Fatima
Uh…did that really happen? Because that’s the note that we ended on. Karen’s behavior has been wild, like, actual Karen, but that’s extreme even for her. So what do you think? Is it over for Fatima?
- Fireboy DML Is Ready To Drop Gems From His Year of GrowthThe Nigerian pop superstar retraces his musical journey with BET as he discusses his next studio album and his hopes for the future of African music.02/26/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Duet Partners and Featured Artists that Elevated H.E.R.'s TracksHer epic collaborations are among the best parts of the R&B singer’s award-winning catalog.02/26/2024
- Judge Rules That Texas School District's Suspension of Darryl George Over Length of His Locs Did Not Violate CROWN ACTDarryl George, an 18-year-old student at Barbers Hill High School was first suspended from regular classes on Aug. 31, because he did not comply with the dress code.02/23/2024
- DDG Gets Candid On How He And Halle Bailey Got Pregnant After Nearly Two Years Of Dating“We weren’t aiming for a baby, but it just kinda happened,” said the rapper.02/23/2024
- Howard University To Debut First HBCU Ice Skating TeamThe intercollegiate skating team will face the University of Delaware in its first competition.02/23/2024
- Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of MarriageAccording to a source, their split is "unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past," but rather, an "ongoing matter."02/23/2024