T.J. Holmes and Marilee Fiebig have settled their divorce.
According to Us Weekly, attorneys for the exes filed the final documents on Wednesday (October 11). Additionally, online records confirm a certificate of dissolution has been submitted to the New York County Supreme Court. The divorce settlement, along with judgment, is currently pending.
The former GMA3 host and Fiebig are parents to a 10-year-old daughter, Sabine. He is also a dad of two more children, Brianne and Jaiden, from his first marriage with Amy Ferson.
Holmes filed for divorce one month after the Daily Mail blew the lid off of his relationship with then-colleague Amy Robach. Cameras caught them in various intimate moments while bonding on a weekend getaway in the Shawangunk Mountains region of New York, and other outings filled with PDA.
Following news of their alleged romance, his wife, Fiebig, spoke out. Her attorney, Stephanie Lehman, told Us Weekly that their daughter was her “sole focus.”
“To that end T.J.’s lawyer and I have been working together to move their divorce forward privately, expeditiously and as amicably as possible.”
Since then, ABC cut ties with Holmes and Robach. Still, their relationship has continued.
Before getting the boot from the network, an insider told Us Weekly, that some GMA staff got wind of their PDA outside the office. Allegedly, they had been seen “leaving the station together, getting into a car together going to dinner together, hearing plans for a weekend getaway [and] even kissing in a car.”
Now, the couple is trying to turn a messy situation into TV gold.
“They’re pitching themselves as a duo,” a source told Us Weekly in April. “They’ve pitched a reality show, docuseries and daytime talk show, all of which they know will be popular and people will watch. Amy has said whatever they do, this is about real love and they’re in it together.”
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Key Roles that Define Michael B. Jordan's CareerDive into all of the career-defining TV and movie roles that skyrocketed Jordan to superstardom, from HBO’s “The Wire” to the blockbuster “Creed” franchise.02/23/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Queen of Documentaries: 5 Powerful Non-Fiction Films Directed by Ava DuVernayThe award-winning director has a knack for using her powerful lens to depict groundbreaking stories that tackle music, race, culture, and corrupt systems.02/23/2024
- Demi Singleton Says Her 'Bass Reeves' Character Changed How She Saw Her LifeSingleton shares her journey, challenges, and the empowering impact of bringing to light the untold stories of Black heroes in American history.02/23/2024
- 'Tyler Perry’s Sistas': Five Plot Twists That Could Happen With Karen’s BabySistas has so many twists and turns that it’s hard not to imagine the other crazy things that could pop up about Karen’s baby.02/22/2024
- DC Young Fly Pleads For The Return Of His Bag That Contained Jack Oh's Death CertificateThe comedian’s bag was allegedly stolen in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.02/22/2024
- Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Frontotemporal Dementia And AphasiaHer medical team says both conditions have “presented significant hurdles” in her life.02/22/2024