Kanye West may continue tweeting now that his Twitter account has been restored.
Still, under his other name Ye, the Chicago rapper/producer has also received a gold checkmark reserved for business accounts. His page does have some new restrictions, however.
“Kanye West, referred to as ‘Ye’, won’t be able to monetize his account on X and advertisements won’t appear next to his posts,” the social media platform stated alongside the reinstatement announcement.
Kanye West’s Scrapped HBO Series Leaks Online
West has yet to tweet from his account since it was reinstated on Saturday (July 29).
Kanye’s most recent suspension from Twitter occurred in December 2022 after he posted an image of a swastika inside a Star of David. The rapper had also made numerous other anti-Semitic remarks on the platform.
- Fireboy DML Is Ready To Drop Gems From His Year of GrowthThe Nigerian pop superstar retraces his musical journey with BET as he discusses his next studio album and his hopes for the future of African music.02/26/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Duet Partners and Featured Artists that Elevated H.E.R.'s TracksHer epic collaborations are among the best parts of the R&B singer’s award-winning catalog.02/26/2024
- Judge Rules That Texas School District's Suspension of Darryl George Over Length of His Locs Did Not Violate CROWN ACTDarryl George, an 18-year-old student at Barbers Hill High School was first suspended from regular classes on Aug. 31, because he did not comply with the dress code.02/23/2024
- DDG Gets Candid On How He And Halle Bailey Got Pregnant After Nearly Two Years Of Dating“We weren’t aiming for a baby, but it just kinda happened,” said the rapper.02/23/2024
- Howard University To Debut First HBCU Ice Skating TeamThe intercollegiate skating team will face the University of Delaware in its first competition.02/23/2024
- Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of MarriageAccording to a source, their split is "unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past," but rather, an "ongoing matter."02/23/2024