Photo: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images for Palm Springs International Film Festival
Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez say they are still together.
According to a statement the couple released to CNN on Saturday (March 13), the singer and former All-Star baseball player remain in a relationship and are “working through some things.”
The two were up all night talking Friday (March 12) after news about the alleged breakup, reports Page Six.
“All the reports are inaccurate,” the report says. “We are working through some things.”
J-Lo and A-Rod have been in a relationship since 2017. They got engaged in 2019 but they have postponed the wedding twice, citing the COVID-19 pandemic, the report notes. “Lopez recently revealed that she and Rodriguez saw a therapist during their time in quarantine,” the report says.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024