(Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for Yeezy Season 4)
The on-again, off-again couple are slowing things down these days and spending more time apart than usual. While they're not quite ready to declare a breakup at this point, all signs seem to be pointing that way. So, if they're technically still together (as sources say), why did Kylie give him the boot and why is Tyga more than happy to start paying his own rent?
“Tyga moved out,” a source revealed to Us Weekly, because he “feels he’s been belittled on the show [Keeping Up With the Kardashians].”
The insider continues, “Tyga does really make Kylie happy, and when they break up it makes Kylie super sad. He’s her first big love and they still speak every day.” Another source adds, “They’re not broken up. They’re just not spending as much time together.”
Apparently, Tyga has new digs nearly 30 miles away from Kylie in the Hollywood Hills. That's sure to put extra strain on what's left of their relationship.
See how far Kylie went to support her man with BET Breaks, above.
- Wendy Williams' Publicist Regrets Being In Lifetime DocumentaryShawn Zanotti said she would not have participated in the docuseries if she had been aware that it wasn't going to celebrate the former TV personality's career.02/29/2024
- Method Man’s Daughter Releases New MusicGoing by the rap moniker Chey, her latest song “Boujee & Ghetto" has almost 50,000 views in the first week of its release on YouTube.02/29/2024
- Kodak Black Delivers His Fourth Child HimselfThe Florida rapper welcomed the newborn on Feb.27.02/29/2024
- Tory Lanez Files New Appeal Over Megan Thee Stallion VerdictThe Canadian rapper is currently serving a 10-year sentence at North Kern State Prison in California.02/29/2024
- Opinion: Lifetime's 'Where Is Wendy Williams?' Documentary Should Raise Concerns Over Ethics and AccountabilityThe producers displayed insensitivity and a lack of regard for Wendy's well-being, and people should be outraged by it.02/29/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 5 Instances Where Ari Lennox Redefined Modern R&BThe powerful vocalist has used her endearing music to usher in a new sound for modern R&B.02/29/2024