(Photo: Ray Tamarra/GC Images)
As you can imagine, the internet was none too pleased—especially after her “cooking and braiding post.” See for yourself below:
Rachel told The Guardian in February 2017 that the only career opportunities offered to her in the wake of her racial scandal were in reality television and porn. Yikes! Looks like she chose an alternative route....
The mother of two, who is evidently running her business from her home in Spokane, Washington, seems to be moving on with her life—and prepping for the release of the Netflix documentary The Rachel Divide.
Would you let Rachel lay your edges or nah? Sound off below.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024