(Photo: Slaven Vlasic/Getty Images)
Shereé Whitfield is taking her fans along with her as she embarks on a self-care journey!
Recently, the Real Housewives Of Atlanta alum decided to rejuvenate her naturally gorgeous facial features with a non-invasive procedure and shared the footage on social media. Below, learn about her experience before seeing a side-by-side photo of her stunning transformation.
On Monday (Sept. 20), Whitfield visited Dr. Simon Ourian of Epione Beverly Hills to undergo a “Face Contouring” treatment. In the Instagram video, the television personality is seen receiving an instant facelift.
“Ok yall, I have gotten sooooo many messages regarding my experience at #Epione,” the 51-year-old captioned the video. “I am very happy with my results from @simonourianmd1.”
She continues, “The experience was the Best!! I've watched his work for years and finally decided to try him. I'm so happy I did!! He and his staff were so accommodating and amazing!”
The mother-of-three went on to reveal that she’s all about prioritizing self-care. “Guys, getting a little tweak here and there is ok if that's how u feel but also remember u have to take care of ur skin first and foremost...Which I pride myself on doing!”
She teased, “Watch out for my new skin care line... SHE is coming soon and go check out Dr. Simon...his work speaks!”
In case you are wondering, the Non-Surgical Facial Contouring treatment is available exclusively at Epione Beverly Hills. According to the company's Instagram photo, the instant and non-surgical procedure is designed to enhance the jawline, chin, and cheeks for immediate results. While the technique that uses multi micro-droplet injections only takes 15-minutes and has zero recovery time, it is important to note that “individual results may vary.”
The treatment reportedly can cost between $3900-$5900 per area, depending on desired results and products used.
Shereé is already beautiful, but we think the results are amazing!
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024