Offset is a pretty rad dad. Last month, he and his daughters, Kulture, 5, and Kalea, 8, attended the red carpet premiere of Disney's The Little Mermaid in complementing royally-inspired ensembles. This time, he took his three sons to see Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse, and they all looked red-carpet-ready.
The father of five carried his youngest son, Wave, 20 months, and posed alongside sons Kody, 8, and Jordan, 12. The trio was decked out in black leather, while Offset accented his look with a red jacket that, according to People, he shared as a tribute to Michael Jackson.
All four of the guys wore matching black Ray-Ban sunglasses.
The highly-anticipated sequel to Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse finds Brooklyn's full-time, friendly neighborhood Spider-Man--Miles Morales (played by Shameik Moore) catapulted across the Multiverse, where he encounters a team of Spider-People charged with protecting its very existence.
The film also stars the voice talents of Brian Tyree Henry, Issa Rae, and more.
The story of fathers and sons is prominent in the film with Henry telling People, “Jefferson holds a place in my heart just because he’s the kind of father I wanted to see on the screens growing up,” said Henry of his character. “I really wanted to make sure that fathers come to see themselves reflected in Jefferson — fathers that are there for their sons and will do anything for them.”
Meanwhile, when he's not giving his kids the red carpet treatment, Offset is reportedly working on new music. The Migos rapper recently released "Press" featuring Lil Baby and Moneybagg Yo.
His new album, reportedly titled Blame it on the Set, is due out this year.
Earlier this year, he told Complex, “I’m just looking forward to the fans hearing this music,” Offset said. “I’ve been making because I [used] a lot of new producers, I did a lot of new sounds, there was some new artists. So I’m just excited for the new chapter.”
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024