Reality star Jennifer Williams and her beau, Christian Gold, are getting closer to their big day down the aisle.
On Tuesday (Dec. 5), the "Basketball Wives" star shared sweet moments from their engagement party at MCK Restaurant in Atlanta, GA attended by loved ones in her Instagram story.
In the frames, Williams is seen wearing a sultry white gown with sexy cutouts and platinum details. Her man looked fresh in a black suit.
We see you!
"Future Mrs… 💎❤️," she captioned the post.
The outlet also reports that Williams documented the moment after Gold proposed in her Instagram Story. In that post, she also flashed her new ring. She captioned the post, “Faith & manifestation at its finest! You already know.”
The soon-to-be husband and wife went Instagram Official in June after she celebrated him in a birthday post featuring a photo of them sitting together while looking happy.
“Happy birthday to the one. This picture describes us, pure bliss. I pray God continues to bless you on this trip around the sun. Wishing you peace, love and many more blessings. I love you ❤️,” she wrote.
Recently, Williams and the portfolio manager launched their YouTube channel, Life with Jenn and CG, in which they shared how they first met.
"So I've seen a lot of comments about, 'Well, how did you guys meet?'" the reality star said in the clip. "So we're about to talk about how we met!"
"So I walk around the corner, and I turn, and I see this beautiful woman," Gold said of the first moment he spotted her.
"We hugged each other," Williams recounted before he clarified, "We hugged each other, but it wasn't a church hug."
Although they shared a "mutual connection," Gold still wanted reassurance of his feelings, so he sought help from his friends.
"I hit my boy up like, 'Bro, I know that you saw what I saw. No, like, Did you see a connection?'" he asked.
Williams also reached out to a trusted source to gain more insight on Gold.
"I texted [ex-Basketball Wives costar] Imani [Showalter] and I was like, 'Hey, what's up with light skin?' " as she referred to Gold. "And she's like, 'Oh my God, this sounds great. Like, he sounds like a great guy."
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024