Breaking: The Horrific Details of Kim Kardashian Being Held at Gunpoint in Paris

PARIS, FRANCE - OCTOBER 02:  Kim Kardashian attends the Givenchy show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear  Spring/Summer 2017  on October 2, 2016 in Paris, France.  (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

Breaking: The Horrific Details of Kim Kardashian Being Held at Gunpoint in Paris

The reality star was begging for her life.

Published October 3, 2016

Terrifying new details have emerged in the story of Kim Kardashian being held at gunpoint in her Paris hotel room at 3 a.m. local time on Monday. 

According to TMZ, five armed gunmen in police jackets and ski masks stormed her room after threatening the concierge into opening the door. They then bound and gagged Kim, covering her mouth with duct tape, and put her in the bathtub as they ransacked her hotel room for $10 million in jewelry.

Two men entered her room at No Address Hotel, bound Kardashian's hands and feet with tape then locked her in the bathroom before stealing a jewelry box containing $6.7 million in jewelry and a ring worth $4 million, police sources told La Parisien. Her purse, two cell phones and 1,000 euros were also taken, police sources tell BFM TV

Kardashian was gagged and bound at her hands and feet, then handcuffed and held at gunpoint, according to E! News. After the men left with "all her jewelry," Kardashian "broke out of her bindings and got out." 

"She begged for them to let her live and [said] she has babies at home. Then they wrapped her mouth in tape and put her in the bathtub." the source continued. "She thought they were for sure going to kill her." 

According to People, Kardashian left her hotel in two vans with a police escort after she gave her statement to investigators. The convoy blew through red lights in Paris en route to the airport, where a private jet was waiting to take her back to the U.S. "She is badly shaken but physically unharmed," her rep says. 

Meanwhile, Kanye West was across the Atlantic at The Meadows festival in NYC when he heard the news while performing "Heartless" on stage. He abruptly exited, telling fans, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Family emergency, I have to stop the show," and reportedly flew immediately to Paris to be with his wife. 

Thankfully, Kim and Kanye's kids North and Saint weren't involved in the incident. We're glad that Kim is safe.


Written by Evelyn Diaz

(Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)


Latest in celebs