After an already controversial return to TV following her second health scare, Wendy Williams has announced that she will be taking an extensive break from her talk show after sharing details about her declining health.
At the top of Wednesday morning's episode of her eponymous talk show, Williams said that her doctor has instructed her to take three weeks off due to her complications with her overactive thyroid and battle with Graves disease.
"My doctor has prescribed, are you ready? Three weeks of vacation," she told her audience. "I was pissed. Encore performances, really?"
She went on to expound on the side-effects of her health complications, telling her "co-hosts" that the illness affects the muscles behind her eyeballs.
Williams, 53, ensured her viewers that she only plans on taking two weeks off, starting tomorrow.
Take a look, below:
This news comes on the heels of her two past on-air health tumbles dating back to October 2017 and earlier this month.
(Photo: Cindy Ord/Getty Images)
TRENDING IN CELEBS