Cash Money Records Inc
Nicki Minaj's latest bootylicious visual, "Anaconda," has set a new record on the music video platform. Dethroning Miley Cyrus's "Wrecking Ball," Nicki stole the top spot, racking up 19.6 million VEVO views in just one day.
The Sir Mix-A-Lot-samplin cut is the latest single off the femcee's upcoming third studio album, The Pink Print, which is projected for a fall release.
The song also shot to No. 4 on the iTunes singles chart after falling out of the Top 10 a few days after its release. It currently rests right below another of Minaj's current hits, "Bang Bang" with Jessie J and Ariana Grande, who she is set to open this Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards alongside.
(Photo: Cash Money Records Inc)
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024