(Photo: Josiah Kamau/BuzzFoto via Getty Images)
Kim Kardashian never disappoints whenever she opts to open up the floodgate to allow her millions of fans to ask questions about her lifestyle.
Staying on-trend, Monday night was no different!
In case you missed it, during a candid Q&A on Twitter the Keeping Up With The Kardashian star opened up about something we’ve all been dying to know—her diet!
"I eat mostly plant based. No meat anymore," Kim responded after a fan questioned if she would ever go vegan.
Piggybacking on the previous question, another fan inquired if her four children with rapper Kanye West—North, Saint, Chicago, and Psalm— eat plant-based too.
"Yes they do!" Kim, 39, replied. “North is a pescatarian though.”
For those who are not aware, unlike Vegans who swear off all meat and poultry, Pescatarians allow fish in their diet.
Kudos to North, 6, for upholding her disciplined diet! That probably explains why Kim has a gigantic walk-in fridge, filled with fresh fruits and vegetables, inside her luxe California mansion.
Continuing to share more details about her healthy lifestyle, we soon learned that while Kimmy sticks to her “mostly” healthy lifestyle, she does give herself room for snacking.
"I love Cheetos. OMG Cheetos puffs too and Doritos sometimes," she tweeted when asked about her favorite snack.
However, don’t give her anything spicy! "I hate HOT anything! I hate Spicey [sic] anything," she added. “I know this is going to be very unpopular to so many but I just don't like it. Regular Cheetos for me or Cheetos puffs are my absolute fave."
She went on to plea for the return of her favorite Oreos. "Big Stuff Oreos. They discontinued them years ago. Please Oreo bring them back."
Well, there you have it—another glimpse into Kim’s glasshouse (aka lifestyle).
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024