(Photos from left: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images for PORTER Incredible Women Gala 2018, Paras Griffin/Getty Images)
Cosmetics brand Fenty Beauty shared a photo of Union on Wednesday on Instagram, celebrating her in their Black History Month coverage while promoting their foundation shades.
Take a look at the post, below:
According to E! Online, below the post, which clearly boasted a photo of the Being Mary Jane leading woman, one commenter wrote, "Brandy!!!! I love her."
The Fenty Beauty IG account replied with a series of question mark and exclamation point emojis with Union following suit, soon after, by stressing that while she does love the singer, she is not who was pictured.
"Girl I [heart emoji] @4everybrandy toooooooooo!" she replied. "I, however, am Gabrielle Union Wade and I hope you are never a witness to any crime cuz your eye witness testimony is a problem."
The commenter's words have since apparently been deleted.
While both ladies are undeniably gorgeous, do they even remotely look alike?
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024