(Photos from left: Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images For Lupus LA, Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)
The circumstances that caused Stacey Dash to abruptly leave Single Ladies is one of the great unsolved mysteries of our time...well, maybe not, but we have been waiting for someone to spill the tea on what happened. This weekend, on a new episode of Centric's Being, LisaRaye McCoy did just that.
In a promo clip for the show, LisaRaye finally admits that she's the one who got Dash fired — something she's outwardly denied in the past. “In Hollywood, I’ve learned to be a boss,” she said in the teaser. “I had to say to Stacey Dash, ‘If you don’t get your mother******* finger out of my face…'” she said, then continued, “So for our second season of Single Ladies, there was a replacement.”
In previous interviews, LisaRaye blamed the show's director and VH1 for letting Dash go, though she did hint at tensions on the set. Now, however, she's copping to being the one behind giving Dash the heave-ho. Of course, we all know what Stacey went on to do from there.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024