Pharrell Williams is a renaissance man who made his fame from music but has pivoted much of his time to the fashion world over the past decade-plus.
This adjustment in focus as the creative director of Louis Vuitton’s menswear division, a position he earned in January of this year, has had some of his fans worried that his musical output would suffer. However, that may not be the case.
The subject of GQ’s newly published cover story, during which the Virginia native discussed his role as CD of the legacy designer brand, he made a revelation.
Pharrell Talks Leading a New Era at Louis Vuitton on September Cover of GQ
“When I was there in June, he told me he had finished three albums’ worth of music since arriving in Paris, all produced right there at LV,” journalist Noah Johnson relayed in the piece.
According to Williams, he’s still in the studio and fulfilling all of his fashion obligations.
“I go back and forth between music and clothes,” the producer noted. “Songs and shoes, accessories and harmonies. And it’s one fluid thing.”
It’s unclear when or if he’ll release any of the recorded music. It is good to hear that he’s been working on it.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024