(Photo: Gabriel Olsen/Getty Images)
Naturally, soon after the news dropped, all eyes turned to Kevin's ex-wife, Torrei Hart, to see how she would react. Kev and Torrei seem to be in a good place now but that wasn't always the case.
TMZ got their hands on a video where Torrei explains that the news was a cause for celebration in her house, as her and Kevin's two children can't wait to add another sibling to their family.
Torrei begins in the video, saying, "I'm actually pretty excited because my kids are excited so I'm kind of feeding off my kids' energy. There's only one downside though that I was thinking about. I might have to babysit a little because because Eniko has been spending a lot of time with my kids." She adds, "And I'm done with diapers!"
She later adds, "I can't preach this enough, to blended families out there, just remember we're all family.
Hear what else Torrei had to say below:
It appears that, even though Kevin and Torrei couldn't make it work, their family is doing just fine.
See how Kevin caused some red carpet controversy with Real Husbands of Hollywood, above.
- 'Tyler Perry’s Sistas': Five Plot Twists That Could Happen With Karen’s BabySistas has so many twists and turns that it’s hard not to imagine the other crazy things that could pop up about Karen’s baby.02/22/2024
- DC Young Fly Pleads For The Return Of His Bag That Contained Jack Oh's Death CertificateThe comedian’s bag was allegedly stolen in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.02/22/2024
- Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Frontotemporal Dementia And AphasiaHer medical team says both conditions have “presented significant hurdles” in her life.02/22/2024
- 6 Black-Owned Businesses HBCU Students Should ShopIn honor of Black History Month, we’ve compiled a list of Black-owned businesses students will love to shop.02/22/2024
- Whoopi Goldberg Defends Malia Obama’s Decision To Drop Her Last Name Professionally"The Color Purple” star clapped back at critics saying, “This is a grown woman! Leave her alone.”02/22/2024
- Snoop Dogg Pays Tribute To His Brother Who Passed AwayBing Worthington, the legendary rapper’s half-brother, passed away on Feb 16.02/22/2024