Nick Cannon currently doesn’t have intentions on having anymore children.
The Masked Singer host spoke to Billboard about being “good right now” with the children he has.
“I don’t know, man,” the 42-year-old media mogul said when asked if more children are in his future. “I have no idea. I think I’m good right now.”
Cannon welcomed his 11th child, Beautiful Zeppelin Cannon, on November 11. He shares three children with Abby De La Rosa: twins Zillion and Zion, plus the arrival of Beautiful Zeppelin.
His 12th child is on the way, with model Alyssa Scott. The pair’s first child, five-month-old Zen, died after battling brain cancer.
In the midst of his various endeavors, Cannon says his kids are “number one priority obviously. I wake up being a father thinking about my kids and everything else comes after that.”
The financial security of his children is also a primary focus. He says he pays well over $3 million in child support and definitely spends “a lot more than that on my children annually. “I don't plan to ever have to participate in the governmental system of a child.”
Outside of the multi-hyphenated talent’s fatherhood, he’s still working his May 2022 album around, The Explicit Tape: Raw & B, which features the Chris Brown-assisted track, “I Do.”
“It’s always working, more on the executive side,” he explained to Billboard. “We got a lot of hot young artists coming up, so we’re excited about next year.”
- 'Who TF Did I Marry?’ 50-Part Confession Series Takes Over TikTokReesa Teesa took to the app to reveal how her journey in love took her down a rabbit hole filled with lies and deception.02/21/2024
- Beyoncé Makes History As the First Black Woman To Reach No. 1 On the Country ChartSince Feb 15, "Texas Hold Em" has accumulated more than 19.2 million official streams.02/21/2024
- Hydeia Broadbent, Prominent AIDS Activist and Motivational Speaker, Dies at 39She famously appeared on “A Conversation with Magic Johnson” at six years old where she discussed HIV awareness.02/21/2024
- Keke Palmer Sings ‘Inseparable’ In Honor Of Her Parents And Son Leo“I guess that’s what real love makes you feel,” said the Emmy winner.02/21/2024
- Paula Patton Gushes Over New Boyfriend“You are one of my greatest blessings!” said the actor.02/21/2024
- Chicago's Global House Music Pioneer Terry Hunter Is Still Making WavesFrom his underground hit ‘Madness’ in 1990 to remixing legends like Michael Jackson and Chaka Khan, the Grammy nominee reflects on Chicago's music legacy, the birth of house music, and his latest venture into the world of documentary with BET.com.02/21/2024