The incomparable Chanté Moore still has it! During the Soul Train Awards 2022 hosted by Deon Cole, the legendary singer, looking more gorgeous than ever wearing a pink mini dress, wowed audience members with sophisticated renditions of her classic hits “Love’s Taken Over,” “It’s Alright.” The veteran songstress did not end her set without blessing fans with one of her most extensive records ever, “Chante’s Got A Man.”
Moore rose to fame in the early 90s following the release of her debut studio album Precious. The project spawned notable records, including two songs from her performance tonight. Throughout her career, she’s earned several recognitions, including a Grammy nomination for ‘Album of the Year’ for her part on the Waiting to Exhale soundtrack. Outside of her impeccable singing, the entertainer is also an actress and a model.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024