Fans will be able to witness “every little step” he takes now that R&B trailblazer Bobby Brown has returned to primetime with his new reality series, Bobby Brown: Every Little Step.
Premiering on Tuesday( May 31) Bobby and his wife Alicia Etheredge-Brown, their three children; Cassius, Bodhi, and Hendrix, and Brown's two adult kids, La’Princia and Landon from previous relationships, will invite viewers into what happens on the daily in the Brown household.
When asked what their biggest challenge was when filming their series during an interview with BET.com, Bobby candidly revealed how “getting all the kids to behave” was the “most difficult part.”
“Our kids are 12, five and six and they are very active,” Alicia added. “They have big personalities, you'll see that. They are not shy at all. And they want to do it their way.” Bobby agreed, saying their children “run the household.”
The series will mostly take place at Brown Headquarters at the couple’s Los Angeles home, while also following the entertainer on his early 20222 “The Culture Tour” featuring his super-group New Edition, and R&B crooners Charlie Wilson and Jodeci, other memorable moments in the show, capture Brown visiting the gravesites of his ex-wife and award-winning singer the late Whitney Houston and their daughter Bobbi Kristina.
The lovebirds also shared with BET.com what the secret is to long-lasting love as they prepare to celebrate their 10-year wedding anniversary on June 18.
“Being supportive [and] listening is very important. Supporting each other has been a natural evolution for Bobby and I since we started off as friends and being there for one another through tough times,” Alicia said. “Also respecting personal space when it comes to being your individual self is really important cause you don't want to feel lost in so many relationships you have to balance.”
“I agree,” Bobby chimed in. “I concur!”
Don't miss the premiere episode of Bobby Brown: Every Little Step premiering on Tuesday (May 31) at 10 p.m. ET only on A&E.
- Kanye West and Ty Dolla Sign Sued For 'Unauthorized Interpolation' By Donna Summer's EstateThe lawsuit claims that the two artists used Summers "I Feel Love" without permission on their track "Good (Don't Die)" from their album “Vultures 1.”02/28/2024
- BET Talks: Torrei Hart Says She Phoned Ex-Husband Kevin Hart ‘Out Of Respect’ When She Decided To Join Katt Williams On Tour“There are children involved. I’m not out here to be messy at all,” she told BET.02/28/2024
- Lynda Gravátt, Acclaimed Broadway and Television Actress, Dies at 76The award-winning actress appeared in several productions on stages in New York and played a pivotal role in the Washington D.C., theater community.02/28/2024
- Rihanna And A$AP Rocky Star In New Fenty Short FilmThis power couple is unstoppable!02/28/2024
- Chanel Iman and NFL Star Davon Godchaux Tie the Knot in Romantic Caribbean Yacht Wedding"Together we will continue to move mountains and love each other through thick and thin,” said the supermodel.02/28/2024
- Kenya Vaun Wants To Be R&B’s Newest SensationThe Philadelphia native is making major waves with her newest song “Used To.”02/28/2024