Photo: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images for Baby2Baby
Kelly Rowland and her husband, Tim Weatherspoon, have announced on social media the birth of their second child––a son, Noah.
Taking to her Instagram account on Saturday (January 30), the singer, 39, revealed she gave birth to her newest bundle of joy on January 21.
“On the 21st day, of the 21st year, of the 21st Century, Noah Jon Weatherspoon Greeted us!” Rowland captioned the post, which features a picture of her first born Titan, 6, smiling over his new little brother. “We are truly grateful.”
Rowland added that her baby boy weighed 7 pounds, 8 ounces, and measured 19 inches long.
Noah is Rowland’s second child with husband Tim Weatherspoon. In October 2020, the former Destiny’s Child member announced she had a new baby on the way, debuting her bare baby bump on the cover of Women’s Health.
Rowland told the magazine about “being able to have a child” at her age, explaining, “I’m knocking at 40’s door in February. Taking care of myself means a lot to me.”
Congrats to Kelly and Tim! We can’t wait to see more pictures of young Noah.
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024
- Rhymefest Reimagines The Beauty of the Black Diaspora On His New Album ‘James & Nikki: A Conversation’The acclaimed multi-hyphenate pays tribute to the legendary writers on his latest project and he spoke about the impact he hopes to have with his art.02/27/2024