Photo: Gabriel Olsen/WireImage
We gotta hand it to Blac Chyna. She's playing the Kardashian game better than anyone we've ever seen before.
The mom-to-be and Rob Kardashian's fiancée just made yet another chess move in her plot to dominate the reality TV family, and this time it seems she's calling a truce with the puppetmaster Kris Jenner to do so. After months of reported tension, ever since Blac won the heart of the only male Kardashian, Blac and Kris have made a pact that will net the former stripper millions.
According to TMZ, Blac is making a multi-million dollar deal for a wedding special to capture her nuptials to Rob, deliberately leaving that piece of business out of her E! series Blac & Rob, which will only chronicle their relationship and the birth of their baby.
What's more, Blac is letting Kris Jenner hammer out the details of the contract and is looking for a deal similar to what was on the table when Kim Kardashian televised her wedding to Kris Humphries. While Blac is under no impression that she'll get Kim K. money for her wedding, she's certainly looking for more than what Kris Humphries got — and she knows the momager is just the woman for the job to negotiate the deal. Particularly because Kris will be ultra-motivated to leverage everything she has to secure a huge payday for her son — and a nice 10% cut for herself.
If rumors are true that Blac has a "three-year contract" to stay married to Rob, there's plenty more milk left in this cash cow.
It's true that everybody wins in this scenario, but nobody quite like Blac. Bow down, b*****s.
Meanwhile, Blac is already all about that KarJenner lifestyle. See how with BET Breaks above.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024