Photo: Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
America’s former top boss and The Boss are producing a new podcast series for Spotify.
Renegades: Born in the USA is an eight-episode series featuring former president Barack Obama and music legend Bruce Springsteen discussing a series of topics, Variety reports.
According to the streaming giant, the pair, who have been friends for over a decade, will engage in “deep and revealing conversation, spanning race, marriage, fatherhood and the state of America.
Obama tweeted about the launch and shared a sneak preview of the series, posting, “Last year, I sat down with my good friend Bruce @Springsteen for a long and meaningful conversation that touched on so much of what we’re all dealing with these days. I’m excited to share it with you over the next few weeks.”
Beginning on Monday (February 22), the first two episodes of Renegades will be available on Spotify worldwide. Click here to listen and for more information.
- Beyoncé Makes History As the First Black Woman To Reach No. 1 On the Country ChartSince Feb 15, "Texas Hold Em" has accumulated more than 19.2 million official streams.02/21/2024
- Hydeia Broadbent, Prominent AIDS Activist and Motivational Speaker, Dies at 39She famously appeared on “A Conversation with Magic Johnson” at six years old where she discussed HIV awareness.02/21/2024
- Keke Palmer Sings ‘Inseparable’ In Honor Of Her Parents And Son Leo“I guess that’s what real love makes you feel,” said the Emmy winner.02/21/2024
- Paula Patton Gushes Over New Boyfriend“You are one of my greatest blessings!” said the actor.02/21/2024
- Chicago's Global House Music Pioneer Terry Hunter Is Still Making WavesFrom his underground hit ‘Madness’ in 1990 to remixing legends like Michael Jackson and Chaka Khan, the Grammy nominee reflects on Chicago's music legacy, the birth of house music, and his latest venture into the world of documentary with BET.com.02/21/2024
- Etterlene DeBarge, the Matriarch of the DeBarge Family, Dies at 88A noted gospel singer, she released two albums and her memoir "Other Side of Pain” in 2007.02/21/2024