Eva Marcille, the breakout star from "America's Next Top Model" Season 3, continues to captivate audiences. Her triumphant victory on the show marked a groundbreaking moment, becoming the first Black woman to claim the title. Since then, Marcille has gracefully navigated across TV and film genres, evolving from modeling to an impressive range of roles in reality TV, drama, and comedy. Currently shining in BET+'s "All the Queen's Men," she's also thrilled fans by returning to "Celebrity Squares" after her initial appearance in 2018. Discover five pivotal moments that define Eva Marcille's illustrious career:
- Eva the Diva: Known for her stunning photoshoots and spirited demeanor, Marcille earned the moniker "Eva the Diva." Her unforgettable moments on ANTM showcased her modeling prowess and her fiery spirit.
- Academic Ambitions: Despite her success on ANTM, Marcille initially aimed for a career in law, attending Clark Atlanta University. Her journey shifted dramatically after her groundbreaking win, placing her educational aspirations on hold.
- 'All the Queen's Men': In the gripping series, Marcille embodies Marilyn "Madam" DeVille, a character blending business acumen with a gangster persona. The show's edgy narrative, exploring themes of sex and violence, showcases a new facet of Marcille's acting prowess.
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta': Stepping into the realm of reality TV once more, Marcille joined RHOA for seasons 10-12, leaving an indelible mark. Though less fiery than her ANTM days, she fearlessly engaged in memorable confrontations, notably with Marlo.
- Return to 'Celebrity Squares': Known for her vibrant personality, Marcille found joy on 'Celebrity Squares,' a game show offering a different reality TV experience. Her return to the revamped show promises entertainment and excitement for viewers.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024