Meek Mill has been an advocate for criminal justice for quite some time now and will speak out when he hears something unjust.
That’s what happened recently when Joe Biden made claims about the crime in cities like New York City and his native Philadelphia. In an undated video that made its rounds online, the 46th President can be seen speaking about trucks pulling up to the curb “selling weapons, selling guns” in the streets of the two cities, and that the punishment for such behavior would be more severe moving forward.
Meek Mill Says Snoop Dogg Has Inspired Him To ‘Stop Smoking’
The Philly rapper responded, claiming what Biden was saying is false. “Gotta be the army pulling up with trucks of guns in Philly,” he captioned the post. “This not true unless he know something we don’t know!”
Meek Mill called out Biden a few years ago while teaming up with Drake and other big-name rappers and athletes to draw Washington’s attention to marijuana reform. In 2021, a letter was sent to The White House addressing President Biden and calling for the pardon of all non-violent cannabis offenders currently locked up in prisons across the country.
- Judge Rules That Texas School District's Suspension of Darryl George Over Length of His Locs Did Not Violate CROWN ACTDarryl George, an 18-year-old student at Barbers Hill High School was first suspended from regular classes on Aug. 31, because he did not comply with the dress code.02/23/2024
- DDG Gets Candid On How He And Halle Bailey Got Pregnant After Nearly Two Years Of Dating“We weren’t aiming for a baby, but it just kinda happened,” said the rapper.02/23/2024
- Howard University To Debut First HBCU Ice Skating TeamThe intercollegiate skating team will face the University of Delaware in its first competition.02/23/2024
- Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of MarriageAccording to a source, their split is "unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past," but rather, an "ongoing matter."02/23/2024
- Wendy Williams Finds Support in Blac Chyna Amidst Health Struggles: A Revealing Look in New Lifetime Documentary"Where Is Wendy Williams?" premieres on Saturday, February 24 at 8 p.m.02/23/2024
- Jermaine Dupri Confirms That Unreleased Usher Track Is Finally AvailableTaking to social media, the award-winning producer said that “Believe” will drop on February 23.02/23/2024