Actors Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker love to travel the world together!
Fresh off a recent family excursion, the dynamic duo chatted with BET Lifestyle about their recent adventures around the globe, plus explained why they turn to the cleaning powers of Microban 24 and Bounty to stay safe while traveling.
“We started in May for our anniversary,” Nicole told us about their romantic trip to Maldives. “We went for the first time. It was beautiful. It's exactly what you think. Warm blue water that's right outside your door. It's paradise.”
The couple celebrated their 17th wedding anniversary with beachside views and plenty of time to reconnect at COMO Cocoa Island, a luxe private island in the Maldives. “Traveling is our love language,” Boris shared. Nicole agreed, “Yeah, we do well.”
While counting their blessings, the couple agreed that working together also plays a major role in keeping their chemistry strong both on screen and behind the camera. “When we work together, it's the best time,” Boris explained. “It is also another love language that we've developed over 22 years.”
“We met on a show,” Nicole added. “That's a really great place for us.”
While globetrotting, the busy couple trust travel-sized Microban 24 Multi-Purpose Cleaner and Bounty to clean high traffic areas in their hotel rooms. “I want to just put another little layer of protection that doesn't require a whole scrub down,” Nicole told us about about how she uses the dynamic cleaning duo. “Let me deal with the doorknobs, the faucets, the coffee table, and the things on the nightstand. I can rest easy knowing that the products are doing what it says it's doing.”
Of course, we couldn’t end a conversation with the lovebirds without asking their biggest secret to keeping their relationship fresh and full of life.
Boris says, “Keep going deeper. Don't coast, always keep learning from each other and also from yourself. It makes the relationship deeper and more intimate.”
Nicole agrees, reminding us all to count our blessings and take each “rough patch” as an opportunity to grow.
Editor’s Note: This story/interview has been edited and condensed for clarity.
- Jaz Karis Is a Force To Be Reckoned With In Soul MusicFrom her early days in the choir to collaborating with Tone Stith on the sultry new track "MET YOU AT THE BAR," South London’s Jaz Karis shares her musical journey, creative process, and the inspiration behind her upcoming album set to drop in 2024.02/22/2024
- 'All The Queen’s Men': Tied UpTrouble and Champ are a little too cocky about their crimes and get caught up.02/22/2024
- Tyler Perry Issues Warning For His Steamy Kelly Rowland and Trevante Rhodes-Led Thriller ‘Mea Culpa’: “This Is For Grown Folks”Tyler Perry, Kelly Rowland, Trevante Rhodes, and RonReaco Lee talked to BET about coming together to make their “grown and sexy” Netflix thriller.02/22/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: The Characters & Animated Roles That Shaped Cree Summer's LegacyThe queen of voice acting is behind some of this generation’s most iconic animated characters across TV and film.02/22/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Victoria MonétThe songwriter turned R&B performer took home three Grammys for her latest album, “Jaguar II.”02/22/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: Afrobeat Royalty: Burna Boy's Regal Red Carpet MomentsBeyond being an Afrobeats giant, Burna Boy is well-known for his rockstar style.02/22/2024