Tamar Braxton is back with new music after teasing that she was working in the studio earlier this year.
In an official Instagram post on Tuesday (Apr. 26) Braxton shared with her 4.9 million followers that she would be going on an East Coast tour starting Saturday (Apr. 30).
“If you would be so lucky to get a ticket. I’ll have something special and NEW for you,” she captioned a black and white photo of herself announcing the dates of her live performances that will continue until the beginning of September.
The singer will also make a stop at the Nashville R&B Fest, on June 4, where Keith Sweat, Tevin Campbell, 112, Pretty Ricky, Raheem DeVaughn, and H-Town will be performing.
It’s unclear what Braxton’s new project title will be called, but fans are speculating #UnderConstruction could be a possible contender.
Prior to her tour announcement, she shared a portrait of herself, captioned, “Whether you experience a LOSS or feeling LOST, you’ll always find your way back #underconstruction.”
“#UnderConstruction” is the name of her award-winning podcast where she takes fans on an unfiltered journey about her career, relationships, motherhood and more.
Fans can purchase tickets to Braxton’s East Coast tour here.
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Rick Ross: We Used To Jack Cadillac Emblems…Here’s How We Did It
- Laura Govan: Blac Chyna Deserves Own Show…$100M Kardashian Suit Proves It!!!
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Trolls Lil Durk & King Von's Memory Through Fake Lil Durk
- Ne-Yo Remarries Ex-Wife Crystal Renay Two Years After Divorcing Her
- Killer Mike: Drug Offenders Given Clemency, Deserve To Sell Again…Legally