(Photos from left: Taylor Hill/FilmMagic, Cooper Neill/Getty Images)
Jennifer Hudson and her ex-fiancé, David Otunga, have started their custody battle over their 8-year-old son, David Jr., and according to new reports, the Oscar winner just suffered a loss in the case.
Get more positive J-Hud news with BET Breaks, above.
According to TMZ, Otunga was granted primary custody of the child in a temporary custody agreement. The site further reports that Hudson is currently in London shooting The Voice U.K. and is reportedly fully committed to traveling to Los Angeles to do The Voice.
Otunga, a former wrestler and reality star, recently said that he has been David Jr.'s primary caregiver since birth as Hudson's schedule requires her to travel quite often. Both parties have, apparently, come to an agreement that he will, once again, serve as the primary custodial parent until a formal court agreement is arranged.
It seems as the former American Idol contestant has also had a change of heart regarding Otunga as she reportedly voluntarily dropped her order of protection against him, which prevented him from having contact with her or their son.
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024
- Rhymefest Reimagines The Beauty of the Black Diaspora On His New Album ‘James & Nikki: A Conversation’The acclaimed multi-hyphenate pays tribute to the legendary writers on his latest project and he spoke about the impact he hopes to have with his art.02/27/2024